Everbuild Stixall Extreme Power - Black 290ml - bond and seal virtually EVERYTHING to ANYTHING
Call For Best Price and Availability
- Incredible initial grab, no slip and gap filling properties
- Interior and Exterior Use
- Can be applied to Wet Surfaces
- Totally Waterproof & Weatherproof
- Quick Curing
- Overpaintable if required
- Powerful antifungal properties prevents mould growth
- Solvent Free
CALL US TO ORDER ON 01453 756393
Stixall Extreme Power
STIXALL Extreme Power is the ultimate combined building adhesive and sealant, based on hybrid polymer technology, with the most Extreme power to both bond and seal virtually EVERYTHING to ANYTHING in virtually all conditions, even under water or in the rain! STIXALL Extreme Power offers almost limitless benefits as an adhesive and a sealant removing the previous application barriers associated with conventional products
Can be used on a variety of materials such as:
- Fibre Glass
- All Hard Plastics
- All Metals
- Roof Tiles
- And Much More...
Sealing and bonding in almost every application imaginable, such as:
- As a high quality nail replacement adhesive, even to damp surfaces.
- Perimeter pointing around doors and windows, especially in mobile structures such as caravans and boats.
- Bonding mirrors to most common substrates.
- Automotive gap filling and sealing.
- Jointing cladding panels.
- Bonding difficult materials such as specialised polymer systems, metals and fibreglass.
- Any application requiring high performance, durable sealing and bonding of joints.
- Applications where resistance to chemical spillage is required.
Stixall Extreme Power
- Size: 290ml
- Colour: Black
- Consistency: Pasty
- Density: 1.50 ± 0.05 (~1.02 CL)
- Application Temperature: 5 to 35oC
- Skin Formation at 23°C and 50% RH: 30 ± 10 min
- Sagging (ISO 7390): Nil
- Curing at 23°C and 50% RH: > 3mm / 24hr
- Shore A Hardness (ISO 868 - 3 seconds): 55 - 60
- Modulus at 100% Elongation (ISO 8339): > 0.60MPa
- Elongation @ Break (ISO 8339): > 60%
- Tensile Strength (ISO 8339): > 1.5 Mpa
- Shrinkage (ISO 10563): < 2%
- Resistance To UV Radiation: Excellent
- Compatibility With Paints: Water based: yes (test compatibility) / Solvent based: no (with alkyd paints)
- Temperature Resistance: -40 to +150°C
- Coverage: Approximately 11 linear meters per cartridge
- Storage: Store in cool dry conditions between + 5°C and 25°C.
- Shelf Life: 24 months in original unopened containers.